"Learn How To Implement Integrated-Marketing That Blends Old School Offline Marketing With New School Inbound And Outbound Online Marketing Assets With 8-Simple Marketing Steps to Exponentially Grow Your Sales & Profits In A 1-1 Custom Private Advisory Mentorship."
This Program is For Business Owners Who Are Doing A Minimum Of $50,000 To $1,000,000 Per Year.
Why Settle For A Webinar That Upsells You Into An E-Learning Platform That You Know You'll "NEVER" Complete As Only 10% Of People Ever Complete Them When You Can Get Access To An In-Person, or Virtual Hands-on Training Program Personally Facilitated By A Marketing Advisor Who Is Only Interested In Client's Results And ROI More Than in How Many People Paid To Enrolled in A Program." In Other Words, I Would Rather Teach One Person Who Is Truly Interested In Improving Their Marketing Skills, Who Will Apply What They Learn Than A Thousand, Here's What I Know, If You're Willing To Invest In My Program, The Travel To Meet With Me, Then You Are Serious About Changing The Trajectory of Your Business and Your Life.
“Don’t Laugh When I Say I Still Teach and Use Old School Foundational Principles to Stay in Touch With Customers, Clients, Or Patients… When you get Banned on Social Media, Algorithms Change On You, Or Online Ad Prices Start Climbing, You'll Then Start to Understand and Ask Me How Do I Do What I Do To Maintain CONTROL Over My Business When Others Are Seemingly Getting More And More Out Of Control Day By Day By Alowing Their Business To Be In The Control Of Platform Owners Who You Make Rich, Who Also Seemingly Don't Care About You And Your Family!”
It’s not a question of if it could happen, but when, any platform or media that you don't own outright, or whenever you are contracted with anyone can always end or change at any moment without notice-whenever you are least prepared if you are not prepared! Algorithm changes are one thing, losing your shirt is another, and going out of business is the horror story that doesn't get told.
If you are a small business owner you need to have more than social media accounts to keep competing to win. When you lose your account or get overtaken by the big guys downing out your messages online with censorship or an unexpected situation like Covid happens how are you going to contact your customers and clients, how are you going to compete when you only use the form of communication that you like most and your customers or clients are on different communications channels?
Do you actually think you can build a business on Word-Of-Mouth Alone?
Let me show you how to bring Old School Marketing into the 21st Century Digital Age with the Hidden Marketing Asset University One-One Custom Consult.
The Hidden Marketing Asset University Program is unique in four ways:
- It looks at marketing differently; the focus is not on Social, Google, or Paid Ads which is where most business owners spend most of their time on Advertising Media Choices that are needed, However, the failure occurs by not focusing on MARKETING STRATEGY and PLANNING that is aimed at Multiplying Sales Efforts through media as opposed to just getting sales from advertising.
- It is a PROVEN systematic approach to growing your business, proven in nearly every industry since 1989.
- It simultaneously grows your business in over FORTY ways exponentially.
- It guarantees a 25% to 250%+ increase in business growth and or $10,000 to $1,000,000 in additional yearly or monthly profits depending on your current situation or industry.
What is Marketing Strategy?
Marketing strategy is a long-term, forward-looking approach and an overall game plan of any organization or any business with the fundamental goal of achieving a sustainable competitive advantage by understanding the needs and wants of customers. A marketing strategy is a broad strategy that encompasses everything from how a company positions itself, to the creative, the strategic partners, the media relations, the marketing mix, and the channels and tactical advertising choices it elects.
A marketing strategy refers to a firm's overall marketing plan for reaching prospective consumers and turning them into customers of their products or services. It also contains the company's value proposition, key brand messaging, data on the target audience and customer demographics, and other high-level elements.
The broad marketing strategy is what used to fall under the term "branding" back in the more ambiguous days of marketing, this is in part why so many business owners are hyped about their brands. However, Marketing Strategy is a practical summary of the key details of the strategy and some of the broad short and long-term goals and methods used to achieve the financial goal or what is known as the corporate benchmark.
Most businesses have only one or two of these pillars supporting the owner, HIS FAMILY, and staff at any one time instead of all eight, which is a multi-pillar approach that is needed in all businesses to help keep your foot on the gas pedal, to never cause your business to ever be at risk of lack, algorithm changes, or economic downturn. These eight pillars are the foundations of 40 methodologies; which many of you have either never heard of or have attempted to implement them in the wrong manner.
Some businesses—sadly—don’t have a single one implemented. You may be making money, even good money based solely on your niche or industry, but are having a difficult time scaling to a HIGH 6 or 7 figures consistently or if you are already earning 6 or 7 figures you may have been earning practically the same amount for years without any additional increase in profit or growth; in other words, you've failed to add 2, 5, or 10 times that amount, which is only good for those who want to continue to play it small or safe.
FEARLESS Market DOMINATORS know in this current competitive, algorithm-changing, ai reality, and economically challenging landscape, you need all the leverage you can get, you need to use every pillar, not just one or two to leap-frog several steps ahead of the competition.
The HMAU Program is for you if…
- You are a solopreneur or have 1 or more employees with revenues of $50,000 -$1,000,000
- You already have a 5, 6, or 7-figure business, but you have a burning desire to build more wealth, time freedom, and lifestyle. (But you’re stuck and don’t know what to fix next)
- You want more predictability and control in your business.
- You’re tired of wasting money on programs, courses, and masterminds that don’t address the real problems in YOUR business.
- You’re working hard, but don’t feel like your business is growing as fast as you’d like.
- Your Lead Generation efforts are not working as well as you would like or you don't have adequate tracking to know exactly what's working for you and what's not.
- You want to know exactly what’s holding your business back from higher 6, or 7-figure per month goals.
- You want to increase your revenue and profits.
- You want more brand exposure.
... This is only a small list of reasons that you need this program, more still to come!
The Hidden Marketing Asset University Program is Held In Winston-Salem, NC
But Don't Let That Bum You Out, You'll Get Our Eight HMA Digital and Physical Workbooks Plus Additional Handy References, and Get Access to our DIY Resources, Outsourcer Guide, and Provider Network For Free. I'm Talking Immense Value for a reasonable One-Time Fee and Our Accountability Program Free For One Year To Get Monthly Support From Bryant Vickers Directly.
Currently, I Only Take On Upto 5 People Per Month For A 3-Day Intensive
ENROLL TODAY IN OUR...
- How to get maximum impact for every marketing dollar and produce two, five, or ten times the sales results for as little as half your current advertising ad spend.
- How to establish a differential competitive advantage in the right way that makes your business stand out from the competition.
- How to find hundreds of new, highly qualified prospects for your products, services, or events.
- The 20 critical marketing mistakes made by virtually every small business (that probably cost you at least $15,000 last year!).
- How to increase the dollar amount of the average new customer’s first purchase by 35-200%;
- How to get organizations, nonprofits, and other businesses to promote your products and services – for FREE!
- The single most common (profit-draining) mistake in direct marketing – and how to avoid it before you throw away thousands of dollars;
- How to identify and uncover new sources of cash “hiding” in your business – to be claimed in 90 days without spending more advertising dollars – increasing your cash flow almost immediately.
- The latest integrated (Offline/Online) marketing strategies to maximize sales opportunities for exponential growth in sales and profit.
- The new “social” selling and “reputation” marketing for businesses to grow online sales and profit quickly.
- Why the forty ways to grow your sales and profits simultaneously is the key to maximizing your opportunity for exponential growth. 25%-250% or more!
- How to get your business to “stand apart” and differentiate from your competition and in the minds of your prospects and customers so you stop selling on price and watching your margins shrink!
- How to get more leads online and offline without spending more money
- How to get more production out of your inside and outside sales representatives and other employees.
- How to increase the lifetime value of a customer for exponential growth in profit from each customer!
It's All Included In This 3-Day Intensive Where I Show You How To Implement Big Brand Marketing Without The Expense.
Part 1 Custom Private Advisory Mentorship and Training
The Core Four
Every business owner thinks that they need to spend money to advertise to get more clients, customers, or patients, the problem is actually that they need strategic planning to attract their desired audience. The problem with advertising that is void of the following Core Four and Big Four is that business owners fail to use the right media in the right way in order to quickly grow.
The HMA System will HELP you.
1. Uncover and define your U.S.P. (Unique Selling Proposition and Brand Positioning). Ask yourself this question: Why would someone want to choose to do business with me instead of my competitors? Your answer is the first part of your U.S.P. Many businesses fail to carefully define who they are in the business world, and simply continue selling their product or service until the money runs out because they have failed to differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
So, what is a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) is a statement that describes how your product, service, or company is different (and hopefully better) than the competition. The best USPs take a unique quality and explain how that quality will benefit your customers, all in a few memorable words. Many companies past and present use USPs as their slogans so that they can put them in front of as many prospective customers as possible. Below are a few particularly great examples of 5 of the most rememberable high-quality U.S.P.s such as FedEx and Domino’s Pizza. Do you remember these Famous U.S.P.'s?“.
We're number two. We try harder.
This USP does a remarkable job of turning what seems like a negative quality into a benefit. For many years, Avis was in the unfortunate position of being the second-largest car rental company, while Hertz claimed the #1 spot. In fact, Avis was having trouble just staying solvent. So Avis decided it was time for a total image makeover and hired the famous ad agency Doyle Dane Bernbach to come up with a new ad campaign that would pull the company out of its hole. The 'We Try Harder' campaign was so successful, Avis' market share went from 11% to 35% in just four years.
When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.
FedEx no longer uses this slogan, but while it lasted it was perhaps the perfect example of a great USP. In a few words, FedEx gives its customers the guarantee that it will deliver their packages safely and on time. The slogan actually delivers not one but two benefits: the security of knowing that the package will be delivered as promised, and the ability to save time by getting it there overnight. Sadly, FedEx has since replaced it with the slogan, "The World on Time," which is far less powerful because it doesn't contain a USP.
The milk chocolate melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
This is an example of how even a quirky USP can attract customer interest. Who would think of making a selling point out of the fact that your product doesn't melt when you hold it? M&M's did, and it worked very well for them. This goes to show that as long as a benefit is meaningful to prospective customers, it will be effective. In this case, the fact that the M&M candy shell keeps the chocolate inside from oozing out and dirtying your hands is a definite plus for customers.
A diamond is forever.
There's a reason that the famous DeBeers slogan has been in use since 1948 and is still used by the company to this day. The USP here is that diamonds, being almost unbreakable, last forever and thus are the perfect symbol of eternal love. As a result, diamonds became by far the most popular choice for engagement rings. It's no surprise that Advertising Age magazine named this the best slogan of the 20th century.
You get fresh, hot pizza delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less or it's free.
This slogan is really too long to be catchy, but it's still an excellent USP because it's spelled out a guarantee with perfect clarity. The terms of the deal are laid out so specifically that Domino's customers know they can hold the company to it. Sadly, Domino's no longer uses this slogan or offers this deal because it lead to a series of car accidents when delivery drivers started driving like maniacs so that they could beat the thirty-minute limit.
Those are just a few good examples of the Unique Selling Proposition. Another example is our own HMA U.S.P.: Grow Your Business 25% – 100% in 90 days without spending more money on advertising, GUARANTEED, or the DODM U.S.P.: "Stand Out. Get Noticed. Disrupt Your Market. DOMINATE Your Competition."
What is your U.S.P.? Do you have one yet? Is it just words or does it offer your clients value as far as what you bring to the marketplace? A U.S.P. is NOT the same as a tagline, slogan, or jingle! The whole basis of a USP is that it is something that others don’t, won’t, or can’t do. Only you can uncover your USP as a result of research. Your USP is what makes you different in the minds of potential clients. This is what will let you carve a special place for yourself in the marketplace.
A tagline is more of a wrap-around for the U.S.P., a slogan is more of just a catchy phrase and a jingle is that catchy phase set to music. The U.S.P. helps you target and attract your ideal market.
The second important part of the U.S.P. is integrating that U.S.P. into your entire business. Everyone, everything, and all messages have to live and breathe the U.S.P. that is developed. Sales training may be necessary to ensure your staff is on board with your unique message. If not, this will kill sales conversions…and decrease potential and future sales. After that, you have to set up a system in the second pillar.
The third part of the U.S.P. is Our Bonus Market (BRAND) Positioning Training. I personally do not know who you consider as your TOP 3-5 competitors; however, as part of your positioning, it may be: “The World’s or Nation’s or Region or City Leader or Thought-leader in “Whatever It Is That You Do or Offer” as a Valued Position over and above whatever weakness(es) your competitor has.” Also setting up Top marketplace VALUE positioning, right from the get-go is what lets you charge more than your competition! With rare exceptions.
How positioning can help you most; you can use just one or combine multiple positioning statements into one. The nine types of positioning include Product Characteristics; or Client Benefits; Price in terms of high, medium, low, and discount products or services; 1 Quality; 2 Use or Application; 3 Product Process; 4 Product Class; 5 Cultural Symbols; 6 Based on Competitors, and 7 Positioning your Events, ie, Podcast, Webinars, Tele-seminars. There are 5 ways to get your positioning message out there, all five create a massive flood in business and sales. Writing a BOOK that you author or that we author for you as a Ghost Writer and making it into a “BESTSELLER.”
Writing a BLOG. an ongoing series of articles can also be converted into a book. A Blog shows a business owner's knowledge and expertise, it helps to position business owners as The Obvious Expert just like authoring a physical book. Guest Blogging on leading and Influential Blogs can also help to drive more qualified visitors back to your website.
PODCASTING. paying for a radio spot which in most cases does not necessarily target your ideal market, unless the syndicated radio host market is the same, usually becomes a waste of money. The best way to target and attract your ideal market is to become the expert host on your subject material since podcasts are available for syndication, which increases the broadcaster's exposure in effect creating your own online “RADIO SHOW.”
VIDEOCASTING AND VIDEO MARKETING. Many videos that businesses create are totally useless, lacking clients attracting structure, an offer, and a compelling call to action, and even if a business gets this part right, what they get wrong next is that generally, they fail to properly market the video. Videocasting much like podcasting is in effect your very own cost-effective TV Commercial that airs 24/7. Your video content is spread online through an RSS feed.
Video Marketing is targeting your ideal market with your video content on Google, and YouTube and also Syndicating your video content on over 30 video sites.
INTERVIEWS. After writing a book, there is a TRIANGLE effect to business growth, books if written correctly can be the catalyst to helping you gain media interviews and media interviews can be the springboard to getting high-paying speaking gigs. The mistake that most business owners make who have gotten media attention is that sometimes ego gets in the way; they think that the media replaces their need for lead generation, yet the media has to be connected to their lead generation efforts in order to keep the lead flow coming. If the media stops and there is no lead flow, the money stops.
SPEAKING. Do you speak for free or do you charge a little or high-end fee? Where to start your speaking career and how to get event planners to book you is not as simple as you might think. Imagine earning an additional six figures per year just for sharing your expertise over and above your primary business. Speaking opens the doors to more service and product sales when done right.
2. Database Marketing/AKA Back-End Marketing. How often do you follow up with your customers that have bought from you? What about those potential clients that have not bought from you yet? Is there structure? Today, Back-End sales to current customers are one of the most important tools that 9 out of 10 business owners misunderstand. Do you have a marketing system for generating referral business and additional repeat sales or upsells? Do you have a system to keep clients loyal?
Or how about a system that allows you to track real-time marketing results from ad placement to call to an appointment to show up to purchase your service, product, or program?
This kind of tracking is crucial to business growth. Weakness in this area will mean that you constantly have to source new clients, customers or patients to make money in your business…and that process is getting more and more expensive as time goes on. Generally, if this area is not working properly in your business it means that you’re losing money or leaving money on the table.
This is a highly misunderstood model, most business owners still think this is spamming, when it is not, or people think this is about sending out old-school newsletters when it is not.
3. Referral Marketing. This is where 9 out of 10 businesses really drop the ball. Almost all business owners that I meet tell me that they get referral business and it’s the lifeblood of their business, but when I ask how many referrals they got in the last 30 days, who made the referrals, did they close the referral, if they didn’t buy what did you do, they have no idea. Here’s the bottom line: if you’re not tracking your referrals then you do not have control over how many are coming in and how much referral money you are making, losing, or leaving on the table. The truth is that, for most people, making referrals is “UNCOMFORTABLE!”
And asking your clients for them is just as “UNCOMFORTABLE!” A Referral Marketing Program is the answer to adding a 100% to 300% increase to your business bottom line, year after year.
4. Internet Marketing and the Business website. We are in the 21st century, yet still, 95% of most businesses that I consult with today run their business like it’s 1980 or 1990, starting with their 1980/1990 website design template done by a friend, or family member, a cheap poorly done Wix or Webs DIY web design, or a custom design by someone who wants to be creative rather than help to build a business.
Why Internet Marketing and the Business Website? What matters most is getting traffic online to your website. There are slow traffic and fast traffic methods, most businesses start with slow traffic, struggling for years when they don't have to, the bottom line is you need "PAID" Traffic first while you are waiting for SEO and or Local Organic results in order to earn money now! Always keep in mind consistent cash flow is what is most important.
Then we add in slow traffic methods. But most importantly, because I show our clients how to focus on increasing their business in numerous ways, my clients don't wait like other companies to break even.
Internet Marketing comes before the website, and anyone who starts showing you things that relate to a website before they share Internet marketing with you is setting you up for immediate failure because a website is a car, Internet marketing is the engine, hence the term, search engine, the engine is built to fit the car, so, where there is no engine or a poorly built engine, the car just won't go on to produce as many sales as it should.
Though many business owners say that they know this. I see time and time again that both small and mid-size companies miss this all because they hire someone and don't pay attention to what's not being done, they only focus on the income or expense rather than on the results that produce the income, meaning that it's equally important to know when and where you can make marginal improvements. So, the needed improvements never get done prior to the business owner pulling back their marketing investment, trying different things, and blaming the ad medium when it's actually poor planning.
So, any business that fails to understand the following is losing money or leaving money on the table online. Digital Marketing starts with, not ends with; what is called Content, Traffic, Pre-Qualify, Pre-Sell, Then Monetize. The problem with 97% of websites, is that designers (who work for themselves or for digital marketing agencies) who are also, "NOT" Digital Marketers who have specialized training in high-converting website design development, try to monetize first and fail. We will show you advanced ways to get in the game, compete, and then dominate online with websites, funnels, quizzes, courses, and e-commerce.
Currently, I Only Take On Upto 5 People Per Month For A 3-Day Intensive
Part 2 Custom Private Advisory Mentorship and Training:
The Big Four
The Big Four takes off where the Core Four ends, adding multiple pillars that build upon the profit and growth opportunities.
1. Strategic Marketing Alliances. Also known as Joint Ventures, this is working together with similar, non-competing businesses that have access to resources that you do not is probably one of the biggest “secrets” to growing a business exponentially, immediately. This is my favorite go-to strategy because one example of this is a company or influencer that has 40,000,000, yep, you read that right, 40 Million followers on their podcast, blog, or in their email database partners with you to open up their list of contacts to you. So, let's say you sell only 1% of their list now and then 2% the next go-round
That's 400,000 people reached the first sale, and then another 800,000 people on the next sale... I hope you're getting this, Now let's say you're selling a $997 product on the first sales opportunity, That's 3, 988,000. Do I need to say more, except there are Joint Venture Groups in the USA, and all over the world that are dedicated to helping you connect with JV-minded business owners?
This is Highly Profitable. You see, JV's help you tap into someone else’s list of customers and they carry all or share the up-front marketing expense so this step actually adds to your bottom line, which is what really counts! Even if you two share in revenues generated as you can see, JV's are one of the most lucrative things any business owner could ever do.
2. Custom Media Advertising. Traditionally, many business owners have confused the concepts of advertising and marketing, believing that because they are advertising, they are marketing. Nothing could be further from the truth. Media advertising is certainly an important part of the marketing process, but it is only PART of the process. The HMA System will strategically enhance and optimize your Media advertising to get more effective sales — sales you can see and track. This happens through direct response copyrighting. Most businesses write the ads themselves or hire graphic designers or ad reps that do NOT put in enough research and time to write an effective profit-producing, Direct Response Ad. Therefore, they write ads that tease and titillate, focusing on their brand. But here's something funny, When I ask a business owner, "what's most important to them, looking good with their brand, or earning more money? I always get, EARNING MORE MONEY!
If that's your view then your ads offer needs to be written by a professional Copywriter.
3. Community Marketing, and Public Relations. The HMA System will encourage you to educate the community about your products and services. Many companies and even universities get grants to reach specific communities, cultures, or demographics and psychographics in those communities, but most fail, here's why, in order to do community marketing right, you have to actually "GO" into those communities that you want to serve in order to reach them. Otherwise, they are not going to come to you since they don't know, like, and trust you yet. Too many businesses will take the grants for community-based initiatives but do not feel comfortable going into unknown communities, for example, African Americans and Caucasians, Mexicans and Puerto Ricans, Native American Indians, and Pakistanis, Chinese and Japanese; you get the picture.
Though this can also be a bit dangerous if you fail to go about it the right way, however, the best way to serve a community and to let them know that you earnestly care and want to invest in change, or impact them with your products or services is to serve the leaders of that community and rally the leaders behind you and or build out your social media communities if applicable in favor of their support.
If your message is not hitting a large number of your ideal community market, you need to reexamine your strategy and tactics too. Many businesses for example want to target certain ethnic communities, however, the reality is that many businesses also do "NOT" allocate enough marketing budget to reach these communities; they mostly attempt a failed grass-roots campaign and forsake mainstream marketing and advertising efforts. When a community supports you, because you support them, you'll never lose.
You can also create a news story that involves your business, personal image, or a related topic? Anytime you can deliver news to the media, whether it be radio, t.v., or newspapers…and it is newsworthy, you score PR value for your business. The key here is not to directly promote your business in any way, or your press release will end up in the trash.
Building credibility, authority, and growing to celebrity status in your market area, nationally or internationally is one of the most powerful things that you can do in business with "Earned Media.
Instead of paying for advertising, there is no investment at all, except for your time and effort to reach media reporters who interview you about your product, services, or brand. There are over 33 media pitches that you can send out to get interviews. Imagine that your cosmetic product winds up being featured in Glamour Magazine, and they basically say your product is great, well, every month 2, 300, 854 USA Buyers of the magazine will learn about your product and it didn't cost you one red cent, just your time unless you choose to hire someone to do this for you.
Or let's say that your new methods are killing it in providing business legal advice as a service company, and your story winds up in Forbes Magazine and you reach 657,215 people. Just 1%-3% of those magazine markets buying could be high, but what's most impressive is that those magazines have a very long shelf life, they are circulated, and or shared for years, meaning many more people see the articles about your business, and has the chance to buy. I'm talking about massive reach, with low to no cost.
4. Direct Marketing (Mail). Here is where it gets pretty good…you can add multiple income streams or simply generate business directly using this pillar of growth. Direct Marketing is using a media form such as postcards, letters, videos, emails or website copy, and more to generate a direct sale response (A Sale) in your business, fast, like, "NOW!" This step requires a master in the art of copywriting so that your customer is persuaded to say “YES” to your offer. In other words, generally, there is a way to write ads and content that most business owners don't know.
Most business owners have heard of BRANDING, but not DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING which are the direct opposites of each other in terms of the only two types of marketing foundations, so, the focus of many business owners is too heavily reliant on their Corporate/BRANDING efforts which make them LOOK good, branding grabs attention which is needed, but does not give enough focus on the Direct Marketing efforts to help fulfill and close each and every CLIENT, CUSTOMER, PATIENT, MEMBERSHIP, SUBSCRIBER, OR EVENT "SALES" OPPORTUNITY. Branding is great for large companies with unlimited revenue, but not for small businesses at 100K to 1 Million, a soft brand yes, but not big branding which then becomes a waste of money.
Today there is Direct Response 2.0 where you can integrate direct mail that you know when it gets delivered, you make an offer for people to go to your website, and when they land on your website, they are retargeted, plus your ad shows up every time they go on Facebook or Instagram; so if they are not immediate buyers, there is a 30% chance that many will buy later.
Currently, I Only Take On Upto 5 People Per Month For A 3-Day Intensive
WHEN YOU ENROLL HERE ARE ALL THE BONUSES YOU'LL GET WITH HMA UNIVERSITY
This is a $29,000 value, but you will not pay anywhere near that...
You Get The Complete HMA University Program and Bonus Resources:
+ DIY REVENUE RoadM.A.P. (Marketing Action Planner): Our New School Business and Marketing Planner that you can implement with our guidance or on your own to custom tailor the HMA strategies and other principles for your business directly.
Plus you'll also receive the following bonuses:
Double Your Profits in 90 Days
This guide a $19 Value- will show you the 11 Key Concepts To Boosting Your Sales, Cash Flow, and Profits NOW By Turning Your Business Into A Customer-Focused Marketing Machine that doubles your profitability year after year. How do you stay in business for 5, 10, or even 20 years or more and never double your earning power, learn how to double your business year after year and why that should be your primary goal to strengthen your business valuation upon retirement.
This guide--a $20 Value--will show you 50 various cashflow methods to stay afloat in nearly every financial situation.
Marketing Consultant Hiring Guide
This guide a $20 Value - covers what you need to know in order to hire the right Marketing Consultant to experience mega-profits and explosive growth in your business. Learn how to not get taken advantage of by Advertising, Web Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, and Digital Marketing Sales Reps and Agencies. Learn how to vet them like a pro, and what questions to ask to know that they are qualified and credible.
Provider Network Access
We will connect you A-Level Connections, Resources, and Strategic Partnerships within our network and provide you with our brand of done-for-you Professional Services; such as web marketing, social, funding, accounting, tax and wealth advisors, etc.
**Accountability Program: When You Enroll, You Will Recieve Our "AP" that gives you direct access to Bryant Vickers every month as needed, and Our Many Other Connections, and Resources, especially a Joint Venture Opportunity if you Qualify.
Your investment today, when you enroll, is Only $4,999 One-One Time.
Or Only $2,999 -- When You And Another "Business Owner" Enrolls Together.
(A Savings Of $2,000)
If you have questions call Bryant Vickers Direct at 302-353-2542
Payment Financing Options Are Available Through PayPal.
Finance your purchase through PayPal and Pay "NO INTEREST" If Paid-Off In Four Months!
EXAMPLE: You can enroll in a 4-month program with PayPal. Your Monthly Payments may look something like this; $1249.75 per month; that's only $312.43 per week.
And remember, our HMA University Program is a Business Investment & Tax Write-Off! Meaning at tax time you get all of your investment back from Uncle Sam if your company is legally set up correctly. If you need financing let us know so we can see how we can help as we don't want any business left behind.