Attention Business Owners: You Will Figure Out What You’re Doing Wrong In Your Online and Offline Ads, Then You’ll Discover Our Conversion Boosting Secrets, Then You’ll Be Adding New Customers, Clients or Patients At The Velocity Of A Category 5 Hurricane With The DOMINATOR Copy Money Magnet!
“Discover The 8 ‘Profit Tweaks’ That 98% Of People Leave Out Of Their Copy That’ll Allow You To Attract More Of Your Ideal Customers, Clients, Or Patients…Even If You’re a Terrible Writer” We’ll Coach You One-on One or Do The Work For You to Transform Your Sales Message Into a Powerful Money Magnet!”
Get your FREE Research Whitepaper (add link)
Listen up: What I’m about to tell you is something that most business owners will NEVER know about writing advertising copy…and if YOU implement these elements in your own copy, it could be a real game changer for you.
Just think about sending out an email, postcard, or driving people to a website, and getting them to yank out their wallet, raise their hand, and give you money.
And imagine experiencing the certainty and consistency most business owners will never DREAM of.
Best part? You don’t have to write worth a DARN. That’s right…you don’t have to be personally trained by John Caples, David Ogilvy or Clayton Makepeace to create copy that sells over and over again.
I’ve made a fortune as a copywriter. More on that in a second. But I don’t possess any skills or talent that you don’t already have. Nor did I go to some fancy-schmancy “copywriting school” either.
Here’s one of the most jealously-guarded secrets only the “heavy-hitters” will EVER admit:
The Actual “Writing” In Copywriting Plays An Extremely SMALL Part In Getting Your Ideal Customer, Clients, And Patients To Yank Out Their Wallets And Buy!
Now I know a lot of those so-called “copywriters” who talk big on the Internet about how much their copy “sucks in cash” will think I’m saying a bunch of BULL.
YOU NEED MY COACHING OR DONE-FOR-YOU IMPLEMENATION! Believe me, this stuff will save you months, if not years, of trial and error…
You’ll avoid flushing money down the toilet on campaigns that don’t work. And banging your head on the wall wondering why that postcard, mailer, website, script, or sales letter is bombing.
Imagine this: Being able to send out a sales letter, e-mail, or postcard “at-will” and get people to respond – and then just sitting back and watching the money roll into your bank account.
Listen, I’m not the best writer in the world. I didn’t go to school for this stuff and I don’t possess any voodoo magic powers. As a matter of fact, I often misspell words and have to use spell check more than the average person.
I’m just a regular guy who’s been at this for nearly 30 years and has learned a thing or two about writing profit-producing copy…
I Know What Summons A Swarm Of Willing Buyers…And It Has NOTHING To Do With “Pretty Words” That “HOOK” You And “Fancy Graphics” That Catch Your “EYEBALLS” Alone. I Decided To Reveal The Top 8 “Profit Tweaks” Right Here, Right Now That You Can Make To ANY Advertisement That Will Account For 80% Of Your Results!
Are you ready for:
The Conversion Trigger Checklist
Your 7 sales funnel “difference makers”
- Trigger #1: Reciprocity
- Trigger #2: Loss Aversion
- Trigger #3: Social Proof
- Trigger #4: Authority
- Trigger #5: Consistency
- Trigger #6: Personalization
- Trigger #7: Scarcity
- Trigger #8: Do It Now!
Learn just how powerful the above closely-guarded secrets actually are; invest in any of the services below and get hands on coaching or implementation and learn first-hand just how powerful Conversion Triggers are for yourself.
You’ll discover for yourself how to write profit-producing ads, sales letters, and website copy…
You’ll be able to see exactly how to use:
- Pre-headlines – used to set up the main headline, a chance to “set the stage” for what’s about to come.
- Headlines – the most important part of your sales letter, always test one headline against another to see which pulls best.
- Sub-heads – used to build on the benefits the reader receives, and can also quickly summarize the offer, also used throughout the sales letter to draw attention to main benefits, or to re-spark attention and curiosity.
- Problem/Solution – a sales technique of discussing the problem the prospect has, how painful it is, discuss possible solutions, and then reveal your solution and why it’s the best choice.
- Stories – people relate to stories and it helps you write in a way to appeal to the emotions of your reader, this is the place to agitate the pain while also providing the solution you provided for someone else, Hint: Case Study.
- Testimonials – provides proof that what you say is true, and that other people have bought and are happy, and you are liked and trusted, the before, during and after scenario.
- Benefit bullets – short and snappy ‘mini-headlines’ used throughout your sales letter to build a desire for the benefits your product/service provides the reader.
- Transitions – used to get from one section to another, or from one thought to another to smooth out the flow.
- Offers – here’s where you state exactly what they get, how much it costs, and any other benefits of the transaction. Hint: 90% of business owners don’t have offers, they create/promote a price per item, price list, a discount, or a coupon. thinking these are offers, not realizing that if they actually created an advertisement with an emotionally appealing offer they would get 2, 5, 10 times the results they are getting now.
- Bonuses – use bonuses to build extra value into your offer, the bonuses should be related to your main offer.
- Guarantees – this provides comfort to your reader that you stand behind your product, and that you the seller are taking the risk, rather than the buyer, always use the longest guarantee possible.
- Call to action – tell your reader exactly how to order now, tell them to pick up the phone, fill out the online lead capture form, send in the fax, click this button, and to do it now.
- PS – next to the headline, this is the second most closely read part of your sales letter, it’s your chance to state your main benefits, offer, and guarantee to your reader.
- And more – test my work against your work/last ad!
The Real BENEFIT: Just One word, phase, sentence, hook, headline or sub-headline or offer or guarantee or testimonial or call to action could be the difference between selling $50,000 or $190,000 or $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 or more. When an ad works, it works over and over again in nearly every media!
Ad Copy Critique Service
Reg. Price $997 Examination of one item: press release, sales letter, sales article or single to double page ad spread, post card, flyer or webpage; $1297 for multi-piece direct mail campaigns, magalogs or multi page sites up to 10 pages.
We will write a press release, sales letter, sales article or single page ad spread, post card, flyer or webpage/lead page for $997; For multi-piece direct mail campaigns, magalogs or 10 page websites $1597. Have more pages? Call for custom quote.
Get 5 Pre-Headlines, 5 Headlines, and 5 Sub-Headlines written for you.
Why get 1 HEADLINE when you can get 5 HEADLINES, 5 PRE-HEADLINES AND 5 SUB-HEADLINES to test and tweak to perfection for the same investment of 1? Reg. Price $999