Business Marketing Coaching and Mentoring Program
This program is the same program as the done with you and for you HMA Consulting Program, but in a DIY Group Training Workshop and support system for solopreneurs, start-up business owners, corporate executives leaving corporate America to start their first business and business owners who have been around for a while without solid marketing know-how and or execution. This is the most up to date and "PROVEN" Marketing, Advertising and Sales Training Curriculum on the planet!
The ideal is to learn to fish, rather than be given a fish. I'll take you on a FULL DAY educational journey through 8 HMA booklets in order to educate you in the correct mindset, marketing, advertising, and sales disciplines needed for business profits, growth, productivity and time freedom. This program is an in-person/virtual 8 physical book training program with bonus modules that includes an on-going mentoring program to make sure that all students continue to receive business-building training in specialized areas to help them succeed, along with the support of the group attendees.
How Long Are You Going To Wait To Fix The Mounting Problems Or Be Unprepared For The Real World Challenges Of Running A Profitable, Growth-Oriented Business?
- Are sales low, declining, or stagnant?
- Are sales strong but profits weak and shrinking?
- Do you want more accountability, measurability, and control of your marketing, advertising and sales?
- Are your sales reps, dealers and distributors underperforming?
- Are you always selling on price-discounting your profits away?
- Are closing ratios too low?
- Are sales O.K. but you just know they could and should be better?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this may be the most important information you’ll ever receive. Key Marketing And Sales Trends We'll Be Discussing
- How fast-developing digital technology is transforming marketing, advertising and sales models of leading businesses. And, shaking up the traditional relationships of businesses with their customers.
- Why good quality, good price, and excellent customer service are no longer enough, Why businesses must differentiate or stand apart with a competitive and or collaborative edge in a way that matters if they are to survive, profit and grow.
- Why online reviews, reputation, and referral marketing is the new currency of DOMINATING Business Leaders.
- Why a marketing “system” is as important as any other business system – operations, accounting, human resources, or informational technical, etc.
- Why the traditional way to grow – generating more leads to convert sales – is not enough.
- Increasing conversion rates and increasing customer value must also be part of your marketing and sales “system.”
These tips are just the starting point. If you want to go deeper and really gain the logest lasting benefits, we can work in a virtual hand-holding group workshop, using the same system that has helped countless other business owners get these specific amazing results. Here is a sample of what you can expect when you join us.
- How to identify and uncover new sources of cash “hiding” in your business – to be claimed in 60-90 days without spending more advertising dollars – increasing your cash flow almost immediately.
- The latest integrated (0ff-line/on-line) marketing strategies to maximize sales opportunities for exponential growth in sales and profit.
- The new “social” selling and “reputation” marketing for businesses to grow online sales and profit quickly.
- Why Four ways to grow your sales and profits simultaneously is the key to maximizing your opportunity for exponential growth. 20%-100% or more!
- A 20 year proven, non-traditional exponential growth marketing system alternative to traditional marketing so your growth is sustainable year after year at the rate you want! Just the way we explain sustainability may make you rethink your business model.
- Four simple steps to integrate your online and offline marketing and grow exponentially.
- Sample case studies to illustrate integrated exponential growth marketing and see how one strategy can double your sales and profit! With zero increase in advertising spending.
- How to get your business to “stand apart” and differentiate from your competition and in the minds of your prospects and customers so you stop selling on price and watching your margins shrink!
- How to get more leads online and offline without spending more money
- How to get more production out of your inside and outside sales representatives and other employees.
- Your own exponential growth marketing system that can go on and on creating growth in sales and profit
- A four-step marketing system that you and or your marketing/sales staff can implement at your own pace
- How to increase the lifetime value of a customer for exponential growth in profit from each customer!
Don't Take Our Word For It...See What Our Clients Are Saying:
I am the President/Owner of a Virtual Assistant business called Professional Administrative Services. We solicited Bryant’s assistance with developing material to send out in a mailing to perspective clients. He has proven to be very resourceful and has provided us with much more. Bryant Vickers has been instrumental in finding resources for my company such as leads, print companies, website advertising, etc. He is extremely dedicated to researching what your business is about but also will find out what leads and advertising sources fit your need. Through his company I have received many referrals that have turned into excellent clients. We are extremely pleased with the services we have received and would recommend anyone to use his services.
General Education Division
Because of the Hidden Marketing Assets Marketing System, a Wyoming Community College’s enrollment increased 31% and students stay enrolled longer.
—Wyoming Community College
I began working with Bryant Vickers to market my Personal Training Business in a professional manner. I’d been in business for about 3 years without adequate marketing; needless to say I didn’t do well profit wise doing that entire time. When I met Bryant, he explained in detail what exactly he could and would do; everything was outlined so I could comprehend and follow through. Working with Bryant has been a GODsend; I thank God for sending him in my path and allowing him to coach me into a profitable six figure business with two locations.
Auto Financial Services
$1 million the first year...$3.7 million the second...and over $5 million the third! “This marketing system has been responsive for helping us understand our unique position in the market place. HMA Marketing’s leadership, sales management, telemarketing, advertising and direct mail expertise all played key roles in our company’s fast growth.”
We're looking For 50 Motivated Students To Work With Us in a one-full day virtual group setting. Here’s your chance to stop just winging it or tinkering around with marketing like a novice business owner. It's time to get your head in the game, were looking for:
Clients who are COACHABLE, DECISIVE, RESOURCEFUL, and AGGRESSIVE.
In Addition to the HMA Training Booklets, Group Coaching/Training experience clients also receive one private (NO-Nonsense, NON-Theoretical, Situation Specific) 60-minute advisory and accountability session per month to execute your strategic plan with Bryant or a personally trained Market DOMINATOR Coach.
Remember...you have to be and remain...
Coachable means are willing to show up and do the work, willing to throw out your old playbook in favor of something that works better and faster, with less effort.
Decisive means that when it’s time to choose a better life and a more impactful business…when it’s time to choose to play a bigger game and embody more of the God-given power that’s within you…you say YES.
Resourceful means you’re willing to find a way, even when there is no way. You’re willing to bring all your drive, all your heart, all your willpower to making your business a success. Your willing to invest in yourself and your business.
And Aggressive means ready to attack or confront from a marketing standpoint any business competitor who is attaching and confronting you in order to pursue your aim and interest forcefully, dutifully, competitively, and enterprisingly in order to win the most market share and thereby profits.
Look - the results my clients share are nothing short of miraculous. Consistent 5, 6 and 7-figure months. Earning back $10 - $15 for every dollar invested in advertising.
Lives changed. Mental Limitations overcame.
Coaching is an investment in your business and yourself, not an expense. It's been proven over and over again that individuals who invest in coaching dramatically impact their business bottom line. Even the most successful people in the world hire mentors and coaches because they know that only through new actions can they create different results.
This program is for solopreneurs and companies with 0-5 Employees, $50,000-$250,000 annual revenue.
You need marketing, but since it’s your business, you cannot just put your marketing in the hands of a consultant or coach without having a solid marketing foundation and understanding yourself, so we train you, we mentor you, we hold your hand, we show you what works and what doesn't; without this program, you will continue to tinker around going through feast and famine, never ever figuring out what you're doing WRONG to get more leverage!
This Is How a Coach Can Accelerate The Speed At Which You See More Success...
Does coaching work? Yes. Good coaches provide a truly important service. They tell you the truth when no one else will, and your friends can't.”
— Jack Welch, Former CEO of General Electric
“A study featured in Public Personnel Management Journal reports that managers (31) that underwent a managerial training program showed an increased productivity of 22.4%. However, a second group was provided coaching following the training process and their productivity increased by 88%. Research does demonstrate that one-on-one or group executive coaching is of value.”
– F. Turner, Ph.D.
"I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities."
― Bob Nardelli, former CEO, Home Depot
Here’s a small portion of what you’ll learn in my HMA booklets:
- How to get maximum impact for every marketing dollar and produce two, five or ten times the sales results for as little as half your current marketing cost.
- How to establish a differential competitive advantage that makes your business stand out from the competition.
- How to find hundreds of new, highly-qualified prospects for your products, services or events.
- The 17 critical marketing mistakes made by virtually every small business (they probably cost you at least $15,000 last year!).
- How to increase the dollar amount of the average new customer’s first purchase by 35-200%;
- How to get organizations, nonprofits, and other businesses to promote your products and services – for FREE!
- The single most common (profit-draining) mistake in direct marketing – and how to avoid it before you throw away thousands of dollars;
- But you will actually get so much more!
Enroll In My Coaching Program Today by filling out the Enrollment Form below.
You need to know, I enjoy marketing. This is what I do best, and it makes me very, very happy to see someone achieve financial success (and everything that comes with it) as a result of the help my team and I give them. Second of all, it’s how I attract top-level clients-ONLY- to my Consulting Program. Here’s how that works:
Assuming you’re happy with the Coaching and Mentoring programs and you want me to implement these types of plans for you all the time, you’ll probably want to continue working together long term and may desire to, therefore, HIRE ME as your consultant so I can help you execute the strategies and tactics for you, scaling you upwards a few levels continuously. The difference between consulting and coaching is, a consultant is paid to solve problems and implement strategies and tactics on your behalf, or to give you advice on specific issues regularly. While a coach, on the other hand, will stay on top of you, motivate you, inspire and train you, while making sure that you are being accountable for achieving and committing to the long-term success of your business.
Our Virtual Group Coaching is $4997
Then ongoing mentorship is $199 per month if you elect to also enroll in the mentoring program, in which you can cancel anytime. Our Joint Venture Training Module is the foundation of our JV Program which will assist our students in collaborating with other students to maximize lead flow and sales opportunities. This is a live one-day virtual group coaching/training event held ONLY 5 times a year. Enroll below, we will notify you of the next dates, times and how to attend online. We will call you to confirm you're enrollment.
Course Curriculum/Training Consists of:
The Core Four
Every business needs to have every one of these areas mastered in order to quickly grow. The HMA System will HELP you:
- Uncover and define your U.S.P. (Unique Selling Proposition and Positioning Statement).Ask yourself this question: Why would someone want to choose to do business with me instead of my competitors?Your answer is the first part of your U.S.P. Many businesses fail to carefully define who they are in the business world, and simply continue selling their product or service until the money runs out because they have failed to differentiate their selves in the market place.
So, what is a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) is a statement that describes how your product, service or company is different (and hopefully better) than the competition. The best USPs take a unique quality and explain how that quality will benefit your customers, all in a few memorable words. Many companies past and present use USPs as their slogans, so that they can put them in front of as many prospective customers as possible. Below are a few particularly great examples of 5 of the most rememberable high-quality U.S.P.s such as FedEx and Domino’s Pizza. Do you remember these Famous U.S.P.'s?“.
We're number two. We try harder.
This USP does a remarkable job of turning what seems like a negative quality into a benefit. For many years, Avis was in the unfortunate position of being the second-largest car rental company, while Hertz claimed the #1 spot. In fact, Avis was having trouble just staying solvent. So Avis decided it was time for a total image makeover and hired the famous ad agency Doyle Dane Bernbach to come up with a new ad campaign that would pull the company out of its hole. The 'We Try Harder' campaign was so successful, Avis' market share went from 11% to 35% in just four years.
When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.
FedEx no longer uses this slogan, but while it lasted it was perhaps the perfect example of a great USP. In a few words, FedEx gives its customers the guarantee that it will deliver their packages safely and on time. The slogan actually delivers not one but two benefits: the security of knowing that the package will be delivered as promised, and the ability to save time by getting it there overnight. Sadly, FedEx has since replaced it with the slogan, "The World on Time," which is far less powerful because it doesn't contain a USP.
The milk chocolate melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
This is an example of how even a quirky USP can attract customer interest. Who would think of making a selling point out of the fact that your product doesn't melt when you hold it? M&Ms did, and it worked very well for them. This goes to show that as long as a benefit is meaningful to prospective customers, it will be effective. In this case, the fact that the M&M candy shell keeps the chocolate inside from oozing out and dirtying your hands is a definite plus for customers.
A diamond is forever.
There's a reason that the famous DeBeers slogan has been in use since 1948 and is still used by the company to this day. The USP here is that diamonds, being almost unbreakable, last forever and thus are the perfect symbol for eternal love. As a result, diamonds became by far the most popular choice for engagement rings. It's no surprise that Advertising Age magazine named this the best slogan of the 20th century.
You get fresh, hot pizza delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less or it's free.
This slogan is really too long to be catchy, but it's still an excellent USP because it's spelled out a guarantee with perfect clarity. The terms of the deal are laid out so specifically that Dominoes customers know they can hold the company to it. Sadly, Domino's no longer uses this slogan or offers this deal because it lead to a series of car accidents when delivery drivers started driving like maniacs so that they could beat the thirty-minute limit.
Those are just a few good examples of the Unique Selling Proposition. Another example is our own HMA U.S.P.: Grow Your Business 25% – 100% in 90 days without spending more money on advertising, GUARANTEED, or the DODM U.S.P.: "Stand Out. Get Noticed. Disrupt Your Market. DOMINATE Your Competition."
What is your U.S.P.? Do you have one yet? Is it just words or does it offer your clients value as far as what you bring to the marketplace? A U.S.P. is NOT the same as a tagline, slogan or jingle! The whole basis of a USP is that it is something that others don’t, won’t, or can’t do. Only you can only uncover your USP as a result of research. Your USP is what makes you different in the mind of potential clients. This is what will let you carve a special place for yourself in the marketplace.
A tagline is more of a wrap-around for the U.S.P., and a slogan is more of just a catchy phrase and a jingle is that catchy phase set to music. The U.S.P. helps you target and attract your ideal market.
The second important part of the U.S.P. is integrating that U.S.P. into your entire business. Everyone, everything, and all messages have to live and breathe the U.S.P. that is developed. Sales training may be necessary to ensure your staff is on board with your unique message. If not, this will kill sales conversions…and decrease potential and future sales. After that, you have to set up a system in the second pillar.
The third part of the U.S.P. is your Market Positioning. I personally do not know who you consider as your TOP 3-5 competitors; however, as part of your positioning, it may be: “The World’s or Nation’s or Region or City Leader in “Whatever You Offer” as a Valued Position over and above whatever weakness(es) your competitor has.” Also by setting up Top marketplace VALUE positioning, right from the get-go is what lets you charge more than your competition! With rare exceptions.
How positioning can help you most; you can use just use one and or combine multiple positioning statements into one. The nine types of positioning include Product Characteristics; or Client Benefits; Price in terms of high, medium, low and discount products or services; 1 Quality; 2 Use or Application; 3 Product Process; 4 Product Class; 5 Cultural Symbols; 6 Based on Competitors, and 7 Positioning your Events, ie, Podcast, Webinars, Tele-seminars. There are 5 ways to get your positioning message out there, all five creates a massive flood in business and sales. Writing a BOOK that you author or that we author for you as a Ghost Writer and making it into a “BESTSELLER.”
Writing a BLOG. an ongoing series of articles can also be converted into a book. A Blog shows a business owner's knowledge and expertise, it helps to position business owners as The Obvious Expert just like authoring a physical book. Guest Blogging on leading and Influential Blogs can also help to drive more qualified visitors back to your website.
PODCASTING. paying for a radio spot which in most cases does not necessarily target your ideal market, unless the syndicated radio host market is the same, usually becomes a waste of money. The best way to target and attract your ideal market is to become the expert host on your subject material since podcasts are available for syndication, which increases the broadcaster's exposure in effect creating your own online “RADIO SHOW.”
VIDEOCASTING AND VIDEO MARKETING. Many videos that businesses create are totally useless, lacking clients attracting structure, an offer and a compelling call to action, and even if a business gets this part right, what they get wrong next is that generally, they fail to properly market the video. Videocasting much like podcasting is in effect your very own cost-effective TV Commercial that airs 24/7. Your video content is spread online through RSS feed.
Video Marketing is targeting your ideal market with your video content on Google, Youtube and also Syndicating your video content on over 30 video sites.
INTERVIEWS. After writing a book, there is a TRIANGLE effect to business growth, books if written correctly can be the catalyst to helping you gain media interviews and media interviews can be the springboard to getting high-paying speaking gigs. The mistake that most business owners make who have gotten media attention is that sometimes ego gets in the way; they think that the media replaces there need for lead generation, yet the media has to be connected to their lead generation efforts in order to keep the lead flow coming. If the media stops and there is lead flow, the money stops.
SPEAKING. Do you speak for free or do you charge a little or high-end fees? Where to start your speaking career and how to get event planners to book you is not as simple as you might think. Imagine earning an additional six-figures per year just for sharing your expertise over and above your primary business. Speaking opens the doors to more service and product sales.
- Database Marketing/AKA Back-End Marketing.How often do you follow up with your customers that have bought from you? What about those potential clients that have not bought from you yet? Is there structure? Today, Back-End sales to current customers are one of the most important tools that 9 out of 10 business owners misunderstand. Do you have a marketing system for generating referral business and additional repeat sales or upsells? Do you have a system to keep clients loyal?
Or how about a system that allows you to track real-time marketing results from ad placement to call to appointment to show up to purchase of your service, product or program?
This kind of tracking is crucial to business growth. Weakness in this area will mean that you constantly have to source new clients, customers or patients to make money in your business…and that process is getting more and more expensive as time goes on. Generally, if this area is not working properly in your business it means that you’re losing money or leaving money on the table.
But then, there are the third and fourth — and perhaps most powerful — pillars:
- Referral Marketing.This is where 9 out of 10 businesses really drop the ball. Almost all business owners that I meet tell me that they get referral business and it’s the lifeblood of their business, but when I ask how many referrals they got in the last 30 days, who made the referrals, did you close or sale the referral, if they didn’t buy what did you do, they have no idea.Here’s the bottom line: if you’re not tracking your referrals then you do not have control over how many are coming in and how much referral money you are making, losing or leaving on the table. The truth is that, for most people, making referrals is “UNCOMFORTABLE!”
And asking your clients for them is just as “UNCOMFORTABLE!” A Referral Marketing Program is the answer to adding a 100% to 300% increase to your business bottom line, year after year.
- Internet Marketing and the Business website.We are in the 21st century, yet most businesses that I consult with today run their business like it’s 1980 or 1990, starting with their 1980/1990 website design template or a custom design by someone who wants to be creative rather than help to build a business.
So, any business that fails to develop at the very least a Lead or Event-Generating Website or Landing Page Marketing Funnel or A Personal Branded Site because they want to influence their market and make an impact or statement to the world as opposed to an old, outdated, old school informational site will lose out on a very lucrative opportunity to make maximum money during the lifetime of their business until they decide to first make a mental business shift.
But not only that, as a website owner, you need to know when landing pages would serve you better than a full site and also how to use your site to create additional passive or residual profit streams automatically, 24 hours a day, that includes tracking your marketing results in real-time online and offline.
What matters most is getting traffic online to your website, there are slow traffic and fast traffic methods, most businesses start with slow traffic, struggling for years before they learn to do something different and that’s if they even ever learn that there is another option or way to do things that get immediate results. We start our clients off with fast traffic methods so they can start making money as fast. Then we add in slow traffic methods. But most importantly, we show our clients how to focus on increasing their business three ways online, with, Targeted Client, Customer or Patient Traffic and or Offline Leads, Building Repeat Sales (Upsales, Downsales, Continuity Sales and Cross-sales) and then getting a 100%-300% increase in Referral Sales.
Internet Marketing comes before the website, and anyone that starts showing you things that relate to a website before they share internet marketing with you is setting you up for immediate failure, why, because a website is a car, internet marketing is the engine, hence the term, search engine, where there is no engine, the car just won't go on to produce sales. Though many business owners say that they know this, I see time and time again that both small and mid-size companies miss this all because they hire someone and don't pay attention to what's not being done, they only focus on the income rather than on the results that produce the income, meaning that it's equally important to know when and where you can make marginal improvements.
The Big Four
The Big Four takes off where the Core Four ends, adding multiple pillars that build upon the profit and growth opportunities.
- Strategic Marketing Alliances.Also known as Joint Ventures, this is working together with similar, non-competing businesses that have access to resources that you do not is probably one of the biggest “secrets” to growing a business. Also known as joint venturing or cross-marketing, one of the main resources is a large customer list, or list of targeted customers. Imagine someone giving you access to 2800 targeted prospects and you being able to quickly sell just 10 percent, or 280 new clients your $150 service, pocketing a quick $42,000! Or giving most of the front-end sale to the list owner, only to reap full profit from continued repeat and referral business totaling hundreds of thousand over the next 3-5 years or more.Through our HMA System we will HELPyou tap into this “Marketing Gold mine” and catapult your business profits.
Yes, I said Profits. You see, this step helps you tap into someone else’s list or customers and they carried all the up-front expense — not you — so this step actually adds to your bottom line, which is what really counts! Master all eight of these fundamental business growth areas — and watch the cash start rolling in.
- Custom Media Advertising.Traditionally, many business owners have confused the concepts of advertising and marketing, believing that because they are advertising, they are marketing. Nothingcould be further from the truth. Media advertising is certainly an important part of the marketing process, but it is only PART of the process. The HMA System will strategically enhance and optimize your Media advertising to get more effective sales — sales you can see and track. This happens through direct response copyrighting. Most businesses write the ads themselves or hire graphic designers or ad reps that do NOT put in enough research and time to write an effective profit producing Ad.
- Community Marketing, and Public Relations. Can you create a news story that involves your business, personal image or related topic? Anytime you can deliver news to the media, whether it be radio, t.v., or the newspapers…and it is newsworthy, you score PR value for your business. The key here is not to directly promote your business in any way, or your press release will end up in the trash.
The HMA System will encourage your business to educate and teach the community, your customers and your prospects all about your products and services. The more people understand why they should do business with you, the more they will reward you with their business, especially if you have shown proof of concept or results; this also includes social media, building credibility and authority in your market area, but most importantly to target your community market head on. What I mean by this, if your message is not hitting a large number of your ideal community market, you need to reexamine your strategy and tactics. Too many business for example want to target certain ethnic communities, however, the reality is that many businesses do NOT allocate enough marketing budget to reach these communities with either grass-roots or mainstream marketing efforts.
- Direct Marketing. Here is where it gets pretty good…you can add multiple income streams or simply generate business directly using this pillar of growth. Direct Marketing is using a media form such as postcards, letters, videos, emails or website copy and more to generate a direct response to your business. This step requires a master in the art of copy writing, so that your customer is persuaded to say “YES” to your offer. In other words, generally, we write the ads, promotions, emails, video scripts, etc for the business owner, and then we allow the business owner to edit in their voice.
Most business owners have heard of BRANDING, but not DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING which is the direct opposites of each other in terms of the only two types of marketing foundations, so, the focus of many business owners are too heavily reliant on their brand efforts which make them LOOK good and not enough focus on their Direct Marketing to help fulfill and close each and every CLIENT, PRODUCT, OR PATIENT SALES OPPORTUNITY.
Enroll In Group Coaching and Mentoring Below
We are offering a financing option through PayPal. Just pay $883.84 per month for six months with NO interest when you invest $4997.